Converting Monsters from Polyhedron Magazine

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
That's not under the emezon entry, though, is it? I think the emezons are more like the household servant types. I'd stick to Expert, but I think I'd go with the nonelite array. Probably Str 8, Dex 11, Con 10, Int 9, Wis 13, Cha 12.

Shade

Monster Junkie
That's not under the emezon entry, though, is it? I think the emezons are more like the household servant types. I'd stick to Expert, but I think I'd go with the nonelite array. Probably Str 8, Dex 11, Con 10, Int 9, Wis 13, Cha 12.

Yes, I think this fits the standard emezon best.

Cleon

Legend

As you like. That stat array looks fine to me.

He'd get 20 ranks: Profession (cooking), Profession (sewing), Craft (?) ??

I'd rather make it "Profession (any 1) and Craft (any 1)".

Diplomacy and Sense Motive to get the kids to do what you want and tell when they're fibbing to you?

Heal?

freyar

Let's give him a Skill Focus, maybe on the Profession skill.

We should probably borrow the org from the amazon.

freyar

SF (Craft) is fine.

The original emezon text says they don't usually wear armor! There's some miscommunication between the emezon and amazon original monster writeups somehow. I think I'd rather modify the amazon org and base the emezon one on that, maybe modified since most of them are sitting in the camp.

Remove ads