Converting Monsters from Polyhedron Magazine

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Community has a bit of overlap with culinary but is otherwise thematically good. I think of those I like Artifice, Community, and Protection.

Cleon

Legend
Hold on, it looks like we got the date of origin wrong for the Amazon and Emezon.

According to this list, Polyhedron #22 has a release date of Jan/Feb 1985 and #23 has a date of Mar/Apr 1985.

I'd better correct the working drafts and CC versions.

Cleon

Legend
Hold on, it looks like we got the date of origin wrong for the Amazon and Emezon.

According to this list, Polyhedron #22 has a release date of Jan/Feb 1985 and #23 has a date of Mar/Apr 1985.

I'd better correct the working drafts and CC versions.

Can't correct the Amazon working draft in Homebrews since Freyar and I still don't have editing rights to that thread. That doesn't prevent me correcting the Amazon's original working draft though. I just need to change the Conversion list so it points to that instead of the Homebrew one.

The Emezon Working Draft and the CC versions of the Amazon and Emezon have been fixed, too.

Last edited:

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Since these are in the CC, are we done here? Do we have any more Polyhedron critters? Or should we let this lay fallow for now even if we do?

Cleon

Legend
Since these are in the CC, are we done here? Do we have any more Polyhedron critters? Or should we let this lay fallow for now even if we do?

I'm happy letting this thread rest for a while whether or not we have and more Polyhedron monsters left.

Remove ads