• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelicanubis

First Post
The Power of Anubis Boards

I am new. And confused about the posting system. XD

How do I create threads and stuff? Someone PM me please about it. -_-;;; I feel stupid.

Last edited:

Steve Jung

Explorer
To create threads, look near the bottom of a forum main page. On the left is a button labeled "New Thread." Click on that and a page appears that looks like you're making a regular post. The main difference is that you need a title for new threads.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Look at all the new people! Is EN World reaching new heights? We're nothing without cool new users. :)

Greetings to all

Just a quickie intro...

I have been playing D&D since I was in high school (who hasn't, right?). Started with 1st ed and had a blast. Now I play exclusively in the 3.5 Greyhawk world, but not Living Greyhawk.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Welcome, Scuba!

I started D&D in college, not high school, so I haven't played since I was in high school. ... If that makes sense. ;) Fun fun at the boards!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Welcome to the boards Scuba!

I started playing my freshmen year in high school (1991). It was ADnD 1st Edition in a hombrew campaign. I too have a fondness for Greyhawk as the core of DnD. I also love the Realms as well, as it matched the ideas I had for my homebrew at the time.

MadJax

First Post
howdy

howdy

quick intro

been playing dnd & other various RPGs for going on 15 years now, started with "Toon" way back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads