• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Rat

First Post
Hello all you happy people

Good day to you, ladies and gentlemen of variious races and classes. I am a long time resident of both the Flaeness and Ansalon. I have a fondness for all things Dungeons and Dragons and a penchant for the works of Hickman and Weiss. I have a pleasant bouquet, little aftertaste and go well with red meat, spiced potatoes and fresh bread. I am a regular participant in a group of veteran gamers, (all of which remember 1st edition) and I am always interested in new and interesting ways to uses D&D spells in game situations. I've always been fond of creative wizardry, and can actually answer for you the question "When is a Sphere of Anhilation not a Sphere of Anhilation."

Sincerely,
Leonard H Brown
AKA Lord Drake, Eldrick Malpuorian and Most Recently Ichthamyr and Padraig
but you ccan call me "Rat"

oldben

First Post
Warforged Juggy Resurection?

Quick ?, can a warforged juggernaught of 5th level be resurrected. The Errata says at 5th lvl. they become immune to all healing spells. Just wondering, cause, you know, I died... :\

Kobalt

First Post
Hi there, I've been a D&D'er eversince I was 16th ( I'm 25 at the moment), started with second edition, got convinced by 3.0 and about a year ago was converted to 3.5. Had an 8 year hiatus from RPG's as I was reexploring real life, but eventually got sucked in again by friends ( whom I am very grateful for) and currently have 3 characters in the running, next to me DM'ing my own D&D campaign, with Planescape influences and even a few from Ebberon.

If you want to know more, just ask.

Doc225

First Post
Howdy, I'm a 28 year old from St Louis. I play D&D and have played Star Wars D20. I own D20 modern, but as yet haven't found a group that wants to play. I also have Mutants and Masterminds, but no one wants to play that either. My wife plays D&D and wants to try Mutants and Masterminds. I have played since 1995, my wife has played since 2005.

Michael Morris

First Post
Switching threads to give the cut the poor server some slack :D The new thread is here. Feel free to continue any conversations ongoing in this thread over in the new welcome thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads