• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JegoTehWarlock

First Post
Howdy

I just joined and I am looking for either players in the Colorado Springs area, or for a chat game that plays predominently on Saturdays. I would like to play a warlock for the campaign(s) if possible, though I don't have to be one if it doesn't fit. I have Yahoo! and AIM chat clients, and have no preference on which one I use to play it on. I play D&D 3.5 and Shadowrun, so if anyone has any open slots for either games, I am willing to fill them. I haven't been able to play a decent game of either for about a year or so, and I am dying to get back into it.

Zakkiel

First Post
Are Warlocks (3.5) unbalancing?

Hey, I'm just starting out in a new massive 3.5 campaign,
but the gm won't allow Warlocks - while I respect his right to deny whatever he wants,
does anyone else feel they're unbalancing? This is for a 1st level game.
Just want different perspectives.
Not that there aren't plenty of other things to play,
but I've only DMed games with Warlocks in them and don't find them unbalancing -
-- and have wanted to roleplay one for YEARS! :(

please give me your perspectives! thank you

Gawain_VIII

First Post
Old hand, new face

Hello,

I'm an old-time gamer, have been playing D&D since the early 80's. I started on classic (non-Advanced) D&D and recently skipped right over to v.3.5. I'm a moderately experienced DM living in central GA (USA), and am a regular over at the WotC boards. My favorite setting, by far, is the world of Mystara and it's Known World.

DaraLynx

Explorer
New Planescape DM

Hi all,

I am new to the 3rd edition of Planescape. I used to run a 2nd edition and I am a bit nervous about running Planescape in the 3.5e multiverse. I see that many of the sites I used to count on for story arc's have dried up. Also, I don't like the idea of the FACTION WAR and don't want to include it. So I won't! Hopefully I can implement some ideas even though the INNER PLANES have changed (a whole new landscape....snicker :lol: ).

Mad Monk

First Post
Hell-o!

Hi, I wrote this message because I saw a funny message in my account :D
I'm a mexican roleplayer, been in the game since 1995.
My favourite books are Beyond Monks, Expanded Psionics Handbook, Oriental Adventures and lately the Tome of Magic and the Tome of Battle.
Laterz.

Mad Monk

a new Stone-Blessed Whisper gnome

This is a new Stone-Blessed Whisper gnome for d20 DandD 3.0 or 3.5 by Wizards of the Coast from december 2000 to the time of now. I am new to this computer-net forum message board group and this is my first post. For any fantasy game campaign setting of d20 DandD 3.0 or 3.5 by Wizards of the Coast from december 2000 to the time of now, I am hoping I can role-play as a Stone-Blessed half-dwarf and half-human who is a Whisper gnome or as a Stone-Blessed human who is a Whisper gnome.

vineeta207

Banned
Banned
Great Offer for Las Vegas Show Tickets

Hi,

I like to spam messageboards and get banned for it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads