IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part III

TiCaudata

First Post
"Well in order to buy the scroll we'll probably have to spend money. Personally I don't have enough at all."[sblock=oc]I got something like 16 gold[/sblock]

worthley

First Post
"I am also quite short on the funds. The other options is that we can always try to find a gap in the patrols to get in."
[sblock=ooc]about 8 gold[/sblock]

michael_noah

First Post
"It's a new experience for me, paying for the privilege of doing work. I suppose that would ensure the employee really has their heart in it," Kushnak comments as the group leaves. "I wonder if he treats his miners with the same respect."

"In any case I have a few hundred gold to contribute."

[sblock=ooc]250ish[/sblock]

worthley

First Post
Bazrim begins to lead the others to Allustan. "Well, We can divy up whatever people contribute to the scroll first, then we can take equal shares of the spoils."[sblock=ooc]I assume that we can jump to allustan or even just past it.[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
"Yes, pay each of you back first, and then even splits for the gold." Erdolliel starts walking towards Allustan's home.[sblock=oc]I'm going to assume that everyone donates what they have and then MN can donate the 108 that's left. Anyone have problems with that?[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
Nethezar nods in agreement.

Visiting the home of the sage Allustan is like having a moment of fresh air. The sage does his business from a charming red and deep blue home on a rare stretch of healthy grass. A small meditation garden sits against the face of the house with stones and pools in concentric circles. It is quite a contrast from the huge, though ill-kept, home of Smenk.

The sage conducts his business with you from a large tree stump in the front yard, which serves well as a table. As you request the scroll, he asks no questions and quickly returns to his home for one that he happens to have on hand. He takes the standard payment.
[sblock=OOC]If any of you want to talk to him at all or any such, feel free. Otherwise that should take care of it.[/sblock]

michael_noah

First Post
Kushnak prepares with the others as necessary, then awaits the appointed time, preferably that evening. "Get us past the non-combatants then, boys. Then we can start the real dance."

Remove ads