• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E FREE PAIZO PDF - Player's Guide to Rise of the Runelords

EricNoah

Adventurer
Very sweet.

The only iffy thing I see is a list of rumors the players might or might not know. Makes it hard to just hand this whole thing to a player and say "read up!"

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

Downloaded it last night -- very good indeed. I really like having these Player's Guides -- they're an excellent way of getting background info into the players' heads without having to scan or type out large sections of a hefty campaign setting. Could really do with one for Eberron.

I also have D0 and D1 and am really looking forward to the first issue of Pathfinder coming out.

Cheers

Richard

Treebore

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
Keep in mind that this is just the Player's Guide. The first adventure is still to be released.

Olaf the Stout

The GameMastery Module line is based/set in the Pathfinder World Setting, so maybe it could be run with that slant, using the GameMAstery Modules..

Treebore said:
The GameMastery Module line is based/set in the Pathfinder World Setting, so maybe it could be run with that slant, using the GameMAstery Modules..

From what I understand, the Game Mastery modules are set in a different area of the campaign world to where the Rise of the Runelords AP is set. I think the locations are several hundred mile apart from each other so the info in the Player's Guide might not be that useful. :\

Olaf the Stout

Treebore

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
From what I understand, the Game Mastery modules are set in a different area of the campaign world to where the Rise of the Runelords AP is set. I think the locations are several hundred mile apart from each other so the info in the Player's Guide might not be that useful. :\

Olaf the Stout

Thats where they are "meant" to be set, however they are written to be easily "setting neutralized", so you could do that, setting them in the lands of the Runelords, and use the Players Guide material.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads