Pathfinder 2E Outlaws of Alkenstar Humble Bundle

In what shouldn't be a surprise, the rulebooks included are the Core Rulebook, Gamemastery Guide, Advanced Players Guide, and Bestiary instead of the Remaster books. The Guns and Gear rulebook is also available, as well as some Lost Omens books and the Outlaws of Alkenstar AP books. Of note, the $30 tier gives you the Foundry modules for the AP. $40 tier gives you a physical copy of Guns and Gear with an additional shipping charge.

Has anyone ran the AP? How is it? I have most of these books from previous Humble Bundles, but the AP material and Guns and Gear PDF would be new to me so I'll probably do the $30 tier to get those.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
I picked this up for the Foundry modules and they look amazing. This is what I expect from the team, and I was not disappointed. If you're playing with Foundry, this is a no-brainer.

Retreater

Legend
The official Foundry VTT adventures I've used from Paizo have been excellent: Abomination Vaults, Starter Set, and Kingmaker. I haven't seen Alkenstar, but I'm sure it's got a good implementation from the previews.
The AP itself, I haven't played it. But at the price, I'm planning to pick it up.

The official Foundry VTT adventures I've used from Paizo have been excellent: Abomination Vaults, Starter Set, and Kingmaker. I haven't seen Alkenstar, but I'm sure it's got a good implementation from the previews.
The AP itself, I haven't played it. But at the price, I'm planning to pick it up.
That’s largely my mindset. The APs I’ve bought modules for (Abomination Vaults, Beginner Box, and Stolen Fate) all have top notch implementations so at that price, it’s worth the purchase to at least check it out.

Remove ads