• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who is the coolest Fantasy Character?

Who your favorite fantasy character from this list?

• Conan the Cimerrian

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Elric of Melnibone

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • The Waylander

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Kane

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Xena

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Rand al'Thor

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • The Grey Mouser

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Gandalf

Votes: 35 24.0%
  • Harry Potter

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • The everpresent "other" (post below)

Votes: 45 30.8%

zouron

First Post
My current favorite probably have to be "Death" from Terry Pratchett's discworld, I mean he rules all over the place (closely follow by the death of rats).

Teflon Billy

Explorer
TBoarder said:
No choice for Frodo Baggins?

No choice for the midget from Willow?

No choice for Elminster?

No choice for Jar Jar Binks?

What kinda poll is this anyway!!!! :rolleyes:

What? Sure there was a choice for them. #10: other

Open your eyes:)

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
My favourite fantasy characters would have to include....

:D Tanis from the Dragonlance Saga, when the series first came out my style of gaming was starting to change and really connected with a lot of the characters in teh book...

:D Conan along with Grey Mouser have to be up there too

:D And Elric would fit in for me too..

But I think my vote will have to go with Teflon Billy's avatar, he wipes the field with all of them..

Andrew (President of the Teflon Billy Avatar Fan Club)

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Unfair poll totally based on popularity not coolness! Very few readers know about Kane because the books are so rare.

And where is Corwin? Or better yet Sam from Lord of Light and Shadowjack? Then there is Flinx, Stuka September, Dilvish the Damned, and so on...

Gez

First Post
Other: Sook the Dark Witch. It's too sad I can't explain her to you. Well, if you can read French, you should read the Adventures of Kalon. You'll find out why she's the coolest (although fiery) character ever.

Wild Karrde

First Post
I gotta say I'm partial to Richard Rahl from the sword of truth series by Terry Goodkind. He's just way cool for me. Powerful wizard, excellent swordsman, goodheart but can be a real hard "A" when he needs to get his way.

SableWyvern

Adventurer
I voted for Conan because I had to - his movie depictions played a large part in the inspiration for my current campaign.

But the best is really Aldric Talvalain, from Peter Moorwood's "Lord" series.

"What is life, except excuse for death,
Or death, but an escape from life?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads