• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strike Ending & Amazon Antitrust - Streaming Services: Power Rankings, FALL 2023

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Thom was definitely in the Great Hunt, but it was more of a "oh hey Thom you're still alive, it's great to see you! I'm gonna get your new paramour killed in a minute, sorry." blink and you miss it kind of thing.

Moiraine has the best part in the Great Hunt, which is when she notices Rand bumbling and failing to actually escape from Fal Dara.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Thom was definitely in the Great Hunt, but it was more of a "oh hey Thom you're still alive, it's great to see you! I'm gonna get your new paramour killed in a minute, sorry." blink and you miss it kind of thing.

Moiraine has the best part in the Great Hunt, which is when she notices Rand bumbling and failing to actually escape from Fal Dara.
Got confused confused thought the Thom bit was Dragon Reborn, but you are right. Very eventful book.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Folks, please keep discussion of detailed content of shows in threads about the shows.

And, some of us are watching Wheel of Time without having read the books. Slapping around spoilers in unrelated threads may make them (read me) disgruntled with you.

Zardnaar

Legend
I would put Disney+ higher Here we get STAR with it. Without that very anemic Star Wars isn't enough by itself don't care about MCU and its been meh anyway.

Amazon and TVNZ cover star trek. TVNZ on demand is free and has the Treks apart from Picard which is on Amazon.

Netflix pretty much always 1. You Gan usually find something to watch and has random surprise hits fir us. Recently watched One Piece and Sex Education S4.

Amazon not very good here but dirt cheap. Mostly back catalog and movies. It's TV shows are anemic eg two years to get a good WoT season and The Boys is almost it.

Probably rotate Apple and anything else. Would be interested in a 2 Month Paramount+ subscription but I don't think it's available.

Remove ads