• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder's Kobolds

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Not loving the quadruped dragon myself, but maybe it's a half-red dragon wyvern. :p

We should probably start a new thread to chat about the cover.. but let me just say, that beastie is neither a dragon, nor a half dragon.

Jason Bulmahn
GameMastery Brand Manager
Author of Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
IuztheEvil said:
We should probably start a new thread to chat about the cover.. but let me just say, that beastie is neither a dragon, nor a half dragon.
Hmmmm, interesting.

Actually, pretty much all your modules all seem to have good hooks or situations.

Wolv0rine

First Post
Sonofa... I've been working on a version of kobolds that shares so much with this presentation. Damn, scooped again. I'll content myself with (hopefully) a radically different background story and secondary differences.

Nicely done Paizo, they look fairly sweet. Not sure if I go in for the goofy nicknames and "shiney good-good" stuff... but you can't shine on all points all the time. ;)

happyelf

First Post
That little gold guy is clearly the freak of the litter. Everyone is convinced that he's going to have some awesome special destiny due to his scales, most of all him- you can see he's pretty happy. What he doesn't realise is that his big special destiny is to be killed as a sacrifice because he bears the mark of tiamat's most hated foes!

Klaus

First Post
Alzrius said:
Well, at least this one isn't naked, though that may change considering the inter-species bondage being practiced. Kinky!

Seriously though, nicely done Klaus! Though I'm curious about the color of the kobold, since that's becoming a thing with them now.
He's red. Look at the ear-fringes, he's like the kobold king.

phindar

First Post
Largely unrelated note, but...

... does anyone else use the Martian langauge for Mars Attacks to approximate kobold's voices? Harf-harf-narf-narf-harf-narf.

Whimsical

Explorer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Damn it, no introducing slurks! I've just started an adventure where the party are trying to outrace a party of kobolds for a McGuffin and I've got the little bastards riding giant weasels (which has always been a difficult mental picture). Either introduce them now or never, you forcing-me-to-retcon people, you!
Here 'ya go!. Just erase "dire weasels", then pencil in the name "Slurks".

Good wins; evil loses!

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
Klaus said:
And here we go again:

pathfinder_kobold.jpg

As always Claudio, great work, although I think we will have to call that kobold "Mistress."

I really got to get you to do some more PC portraits for me.

Jason

Klaus

First Post
IuztheEvil said:
As always Claudio, great work, although I think we will have to call that kobold "Mistress."

I really got to get you to do some more PC portraits for me.

Jason
Eagerly anticipating it, Jason!

Of course, I'd also love to do stuff for Paizo too. I tried getting in touch with Sean Glenn, but got no response.

Nlogue -> Thanks! I noticed that in giving kobolds the black nostrils of a dog, they got a lot closer to the scaly dogmen they were in 1e.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads