• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Physical Copy

Treebore

First Post
Miln said:
This is one of the best RPG books I have read! The only others I can remember liking this much were Book of the Righteous and Ptolus.

The production quality is great (I actually like the font), the world being described just oozes with interesting flavor (their take on Goblins, need I say more), and so far the adventure looks to be a lot of fun (it's only 1 of 6, but so far so good).

Sorry if I sound like a fanboy, but right now, I'm very pleased with my purchase! Good job Piazo.

I liked PF 1, but I don't like it nearly as much as "Book of the Righteous". Its definitely a "far better than average" adventure and setting.

Then again, I own Lost City of Barakus, Grey Citadel, and several other mods that maybe you don't, because I like them better. Maybe after PF1-6 are in my hands and I actually run them I'll move it up the ranks of what I consider best.

Don't get me wrong, I really like this PF, it is very well done, and the setting material is exceptionally well thought out and presented, but I just don't put it up there with Book of the Righteous. Maybe after I see #6.

Shade

Monster Junkie
I got mine yesterday. I really like what I've seen so far.

The bestiary is amazing!

I really like the inclusion of Tome of Horrors and Book of Fiends content.

The layout and artwork is beautiful.

This is a great sign of things to come. :cool:

Flynn

First Post
*sigh* I'm still waiting for mine. Okay, it's been eleven days since they said it was shipped. At what point do I stop worrying about it and start doing something about it? I definitely don't want to come off to Paizo as over-reacting, but I'm also eager to get my hardcopy, especially after hearing all the good stuff you guys have to say about the physical copy.

With Regards,
Flynn

Rauol_Duke

First Post
Flynn said:
Okay, it's been eleven days since they said it was shipped. At what pointdo I stop worrying about it and start doing something about it?

What shipping method did you choose? I went with the UPS Ground option and paid the extra buck or two just to get the tracking number - that way, when I'm obsessing over it, I can just co to ups.com, track it and see exactly where it is and when it will be delivered. After all the nightmares with Dungeon and Dragon going via the Post Office periodical rate for years, it's a small price to pay for my sanity. ;)

If you chose the USPS Standard Shipping, it's up to 10 business days for delivery (I think) and there's no way to track it.

Flynn

First Post
Rauol_Duke said:
What shipping method did you choose? I went with the UPS Ground option and paid the extra buck or two just to get the tracking number - that way, when I'm obsessing over it, I can just co to ups.com, track it and see exactly where it is and when it will be delivered. After all the nightmares with Dungeon and Dragon going via the Post Office periodical rate for years, it's a small price to pay for my sanity. ;)

If you chose the USPS Standard Shipping, it's up to 10 business days for delivery (I think) and there's no way to track it.

Aha! That may be it... okay, I'll reset my expectations, and worry about it after eleven business days, not eleven calendar days.

Thanks for the clarification,
Flynn

Shroomy

Adventurer
I saw this at my FLGS and it looked really good. I may buy it, but I'm beginning to limit by 3x purchases since I'm 99% certain I will be moving to 4e. Still want to get my Expedition of Castle Greyhawk.

KB9JMQ

First Post
Treebore said:
No, only charter subscribers get them. If you did not start up a subscription account, as I did despite getting Dungeon replacements, you odn't get the free print version, only the PDF version everyone got.

Well that sucks. I didnt know that until just now. I have been waiting for my print versions to arrive.

Flynn

First Post
Flynn said:
Aha! That may be it... okay, I'll reset my expectations, and worry about it after eleven business days, not eleven calendar days.

Thanks for the clarification,
Flynn

As always seems to happen, once I brought it up here, mine arrived the next day. Yay! And they look sweet! Thanks, Paizo, for another wonderful product!

Now, To Get Readin',
Flynn

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads