• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Advantage

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Great news. This might well be just what it takes to get me to subscribe to Pathfinder Chronicles (already a Pathfinder and Gamemastery subscriber.) Now if I can just get the approval of She Who Must Be Obeyed... :D

Rauol_Duke

First Post
Hussar said:
Then again, why bother supporting former customers?

Good business strategy - that, support those who are no longer supporting you, instead of those who are.

That being said... I'd like to see those last few Dungeon web enhancements too :\

Rauol_Duke said:
Good business strategy - that, support those who are no longer supporting you, instead of those who are.

That being said... I'd like to see those last few Dungeon web enhancements too :\

Actually I'd imagine there is a BIG overlap between those people that subscribed to Dungeon and those that subscribed to Pathfinder. So really by doing the Dungeon web enhancements they would be supporting a lot of their current subscribers.

Olaf the Stout

Good for Paizo!

Though I just terminated my Pathfinder subscription, so I guess I'll miss out. (Why? It's a quality product, but the production values are too high. It doesn't have the content-to-cost ratio that the Dragon/Dungeon combo did. I was hoping Pathfinder would be a good ongoing substitute for Dungeon, but it isn't. Though since I also won't subscribe to the DI, I'm now stuck without a Dungeon substitute).

Last edited:

GlassJaw

Hero
Heh, and I cancelled my Pathfinder subscription when RotRL finished. The last 3 modules of the series sucked and I really had no desire to see another 6 adventure path modules stack up on my coffee table. Oh well.

Rauol_Duke

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
Actually I'd imagine there is a BIG overlap between those people that subscribed to Dungeon and those that subscribed to Pathfinder.

Myself included, my subscriptions transfered over to 6 issues of Pathfinder. As much as I'd love to see the them produce the web enhancements for the last few issues of Dungeon (especially since we're running STAP now), I'd much rather have 15% off my other subscritions.

Jackelope King

First Post
Am I the only one who finds it amusing that Paizo is describing how discounts can be combined as "stacking"? Darn Paizo, trying to nerf my bonus to bargain shopping.

Jackelope King said:
Am I the only one who finds it amusing that Paizo is describing how discounts can be combined as "stacking"? Darn Paizo, trying to nerf my bonus to bargain shopping.

You can't accuse them of not understanding their customers!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads