• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Green Ronin Sale is at PAizo!!

Tetsubo said:
My wife and I live in a two bedroom apartment. We have twenty bookshelves. Forty-eight feet of them is dedicated to RPG books and boxed sets... once I get rid of my comics, we will have room for a couple more shelves...

I probably have about 6-8 feet of RPG books. My wife already tells me I have too many books and that I shouldn't need to get any more. No, I haven't told her about 4th Edition yet! :lol:

Olaf the Stout

Banshee16

First Post
Erik Mona said:
There's more to come at Paizo.com, folks. I believe the idea is to post a major sale every week from now until Christmas. I've overheard some of what may be coming down the pipe, and it's pretty exciting.

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing

Unfortunately, I didn't know about these sales..missed Mongoose. Hopefully there's some more good stuff on the way :)

Banshee

Treebore

First Post
I have about 15 feet of shelf space for all my RPG books. Most of which is 3E. I would say half of my shelves are taken up by 3E material. The edition I supposedly hate.

ivocaliban

First Post
Treebore said:
I have about 15 feet of shelf space for all my RPG books. Most of which is 3E. I would say half of my shelves are taken up by 3E material. The edition I supposedly hate.

Does this make you a masochist?

Tetsubo

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
I probably have about 6-8 feet of RPG books. My wife already tells me I have too many books and that I shouldn't need to get any more. No, I haven't told her about 4th Edition yet! :lol:

Olaf the Stout

I look at it this way... I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, chase other women or watch sports. My "vices" are RPG books and LED flashlights. The non-fiction I read I normally pick up for around $1 each... I only bought ONE knife in the past two years as well... a man has to have a knife and a flashlight...

Frost

First Post
There's more to come at Paizo.com, folks. I believe the idea is to post a major sale every week from now until Christmas. I've overheard some of what may be coming down the pipe, and it's pretty exciting.

Any new sale for the week of 11/19? I'm about ready to pull the trigger on my GR order, but thought I might hold off so I could add to it with any new deals.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him) 🇺🇦🇵🇸🏳️‍⚧️
11 products, $28 price, $9.74 shipping. I think I can handle that. :D

Remove ads