• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Green Ronin Sale is at PAizo!!

Greg K

Legend
Talk about timing. My best friend just asked me the other day to give him a list of things that I want for the holidays. Green Ronin and Paizo just made it so easy to do. Plus, they also made my holiday shopping for my players easier

My list:
Advanced Bestiary
Cavalier's Handbook
Noble' Handbook
Medieval Player's Handbook
Legions of Hell

And for my players, I will be buying:
Shaman's Handbook
Witch's Handbok

Edit: Removed both Armies of the Abyss and Psychic's Handbook from my lists as they are not part of the sale :(

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
Erik Mona said:
There's more to come at Paizo.com, folks. I believe the idea is to post a major sale every week from now until Christmas. I've overheard some of what may be coming down the pipe, and it's pretty exciting.

Oy! I just dropped about 2/3 of my monthly budget on this one!

Aus_Snow

First Post
Tetsubo said:
I just ordered 15 books! Total of $64, not bad...
17, me.

I think I'll not count the cost. . . :heh:

g/f is nearby. . . :uhoh:

Greg K: If you can find the Book of Fiends instead (of AotA and LoH), you'll be much better for it. In an evil kind of way, anyhow.

Treebore

First Post
Skull & Bones (d20)
Testament RPG (d20)
Tales of Freeport (d20)
Creatures of Freeport (d20)
Hammer & Helm: A Guidebook to Dwarves (d20)
Mindshadows (d20)
SpirosBlaak (d20)
Egyptian Adventures: Hamunaptra (d20)
Eternal Rome (d20)
Thieves' World: Murder at the Vulgar Unicorn (d20)
Thieves' World Gazetteer (d20)
Freeport: The Freeport Trilogy (d20)
Crisis in Freeport (d20)
Bleeding Edge Adventures #1: Mansion of Shadows (d20)
Bleeding Edge Adventures #2: Beyond the Towers (d20)
Bleeding Edge Adventures #3: Dirge of the Damned (d20)
Bleeding Edge Adventures #4: A Dreadful Dawn (d20)
Bleeding Edge Adventures #5: Temple of the Death Goddess (d20)

This is what I ordered. I already own most everything else.

ivocaliban

First Post
Psion said:
Oy! I just dropped about 2/3 of my monthly budget on this one!

I feel your pain. Considering next month my budget will probably be going towards the big Xmas scramble, I'm going to have to be a lot more careful of what (and particularly how much) I purchase during these upcoming sales.

Erik Mona said:
There's more to come at Paizo.com, folks. I believe the idea is to post a major sale every week from now until Christmas. I've overheard some of what may be coming down the pipe, and it's pretty exciting.

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing

Damn you Mona, you and your cheap books and sales! How am I meant to save money? And where am I meant to store all these books you make me buy? And won't somebody think of the children?

Olaf the Stout

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Olaf the Stout said:
Damn you Mona, you and your cheap books and sales! How am I meant to save money? And where am I meant to store all these books you make me buy? And won't somebody think of the children?
With the stuff I've got coming to me, I'm going to have to buy a new shelving unit just to store it. :uhoh:

Tetsubo

First Post
Frukathka said:
With the stuff I've got coming to me, I'm going to have to buy a new shelving unit just to store it. :uhoh:

My wife and I live in a two bedroom apartment. We have twenty bookshelves. Forty-eight feet of them is dedicated to RPG books and boxed sets... once I get rid of my comics, we will have room for a couple more shelves...

Remove ads