• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Green Ronin Sale is at PAizo!!

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Sidewinder: Recoiled is an excellent source material for "gritty, real" feeling Wild West Adventures. It uses the d20 Modern ruleset.

JustKim

First Post
Advanced Bestiary comes highly recommended. The other two are really just smatterings of optional rules, Unearthed Arcana style, but at this price it couldn't hurt to take a look.

I have really enjoyed the Mythic Vistas series, especially Hamunaptra, which presents a fantasy Egypt.

Yalius

First Post
That really wasn't a good thing for us impulse shoppers. Now I'm having to hide my purchase from my wife and having it shipped to my work address. Hope I can sneak it into the house before she realizes I just dropped about $100 on more books.

Banshee16

First Post
Ryan Stoughton said:
$90 in shipping to Canada for $120 worth of an order? Yikes.
If you live anywhere near New York state, simply pick a town across the border, and find a UPS store in that town. Have the books shipped over, and then just go pick them up. Sometimes they'll charge $5 to hold the items for you, but the shipping itself will be inexpensive. Just be sure to call the UPS store first, and make sure they'll do that.

I've done that before, and it's pretty easy to do. And while there, I did some groceries, as their pricing for meat is pretty low compared to at home..

Banshee

Tharen the Damned

First Post
Dark Psion said:
Anyone got the Thieves World RPG books?

They sound interesting, but I have never read the books they are based on.

What do the RPG books add to the Rogue Experience?

I do have the two Psionic Books, they are 3rd edition, not 3.5, but they do add a lot of flavor and present you a society that is Psionic dominant.

You can use the Thieves' World Setting without knowing the Books, though you are better off knowing the Books.
The Campaign Setting changes a lot of the Core Rules to fit the mood and specialities of the Books better.
A lot of new Base Classes, new Spell system (though you can use all 3.5 Spells) new PRCs that are Setting specific and help to define the PCs or NPCs.

For the Fluff Aspects: Lynn Abbey was directly working with GR and contributed the Intro Story to the TW Players Manual.

For this slae prize: Buy the Books!

Erik Mona

Adventurer
There's more to come at Paizo.com, folks. I believe the idea is to post a major sale every week from now until Christmas. I've overheard some of what may be coming down the pipe, and it's pretty exciting.

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing

Odhanan

Adventurer
Erik Mona said:
There's more to come at Paizo.com, folks. I believe the idea is to post a major sale every week from now until Christmas. I've overheard some of what may be coming down the pipe, and it's pretty exciting.

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing

Looks like Paizo's down? It's been acting up for me since yesterday. I guess it's the amount of traffic on the site but I can't be sure.

Ry

Explorer
Erik Mona said:
I really hope I get that company performance bonus this year then.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads