Pathfinder 2E Beginner Box digital update

I haven't read through it yet to see what's different but if you have the PDF version of the Beginner Box in your Paizo account, they updated it on Monday. There's now 2 versions of the PDF available; OGL or ORC. Off the top of my head, I'd expect to see changes to the premade wizard PC and some terminology changes.

I wonder what they did with the green dragon at the end?

I probably won't get a chance to flip through it until this weekend, but cool to see they updated it for the remaster. This probably means a physical restock is on the way as well?

Retreater

Legend
Did a quick comparison on the BBEG.

Dragon name changes to Juvenile Horned Dragon. It is a little slower. AC is 2 points lower - from 22 to 20. Saving throw DC is lower - from 24 to 21. One of its attacks drops from a 1d8 to 1d6 die type. Otherwise, looks the same.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...

Dragon name changes to Juvenile Horned Dragon. It is a little slower. AC is 2 points lower - from 22 to 20. Saving throw DC is lower - from 24 to 21. One of its attacks drops from a 1d8 to 1d6 die type. Otherwise, looks the same.
Was the original deemed too difficult?

Interesting to note the OGL version of the PDF is listed as being updated on Monday also, but the stat blocks for the BBEG are the same as they've always been. I'm guessing the OGL version of the material wasn't actually updated beyond renaming the files to note they're the OGL version.

Retreater

Legend
Interesting to note the OGL version of the PDF is listed as being updated on Monday also, but the stat blocks for the BBEG are the same as they've always been. I'm guessing the OGL version of the material wasn't actually updated beyond renaming the files to note they're the OGL version.
When I did the comparison of the stats on the BBEG, both the ORC and OGL versions were downloaded this morning.

Remove ads