Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

Velmont

First Post
As the kobold presence is told, Opale take the crossbow and put a bolt on it. "You need them alive? They speqk draconic if I am not wrong. In that case, I'll be able to translate."

fuzzy

First Post
Rika draws her rapier and moves so she is 10 fee from the nearest kobold. She says to the party "For things working for a dragon, they aren't too smart. You expect better minions out of a dragon thaan most things."

OOC: How are we handling dice rolling?

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Farid smiles at Katherine's speech and readies his weapon. "So they're going down. Let's go." He moves alongside Rika to support her.

Velmont

First Post
Opale looks at Rika "Don't understimate them. Many fool have fallen to the hand of a bunch of kobold, and even more to a dragon. They may be generally 'not too smart', but that mean they will generally obey to the letter the order of there master, and who knows what a dragon can order."

Pbartender

First Post
Jack Haggerty, Halfling Rogue 1/Fighter 1

Jack slides of his dog's back, quietly muttering, "Stay here, Rover."

He strings his bow and pulls a sheaf of arrows out from behind his saddle. "I'll be right back," he mentions off-handedly, "don't wait up." He dissappears off the road into the nearby brush.

Jack will take cover amongst any bushes and brush alongside the road, and try to move, undetected, to within 30'. He will try to get a good look at what they are doing. If the others attack, he will (sneak) attack the nearest kobold.

Hide +15, Move Silently +13, Listen +8, Spot +6.
Long Bow +6, 1d6 damage, +1d6 sneak attack.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Grinning at the spectacle of the evil little creatures being restrained by the forest, Quarion draws his bow and lets one fly.

OOC: This is assuming that he can even see the kobolds. Does Planus pointing them out help any?

Knight Otu

First Post
(I'd d like everyone to roll initiative on one of the online die rollers, please. Remember that the ENWorld die roller is down at the moment.)

Remove ads