Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Yes, wits will win the day. While ambushing may be a good idea, an ambush will fail if we don't know what we're amushing. I agree, let us travel to Grenton to gather what information we can."

Velmont

First Post
Opale is about to protest but stop his thought for a moment. She finally starts to speak. "Not sure I like this, but as I can't come with a better plan, let's go."

fuzzy

First Post
Rika gets all her gear ready.
"Well, lets head on out to scout Grenton. Sure hope the dragon doesn't see us too soon."

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Farid looks puzzled, "Why would the wilderness scouting group move ahead? Well, I mean, they can if they want to, but there's not need for that just yet."

jayaint

First Post
Thanyvan looks around at his companions and begins to speak but then stops and sighs.

Someone just point us in the right direction, and off we'll go. Whenever the time is right.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Well, apparently, they don't. I just thought it might save us some time if they find something."

Soon, the group arrives in Felden, and the spectacle repeats itself. The man you talked to earlier greets you again, and says with a smile "It looks like the Stray Dog led you in a circle, to some companions."

Jdvn1

Knight Otu said:
"Well, apparently, they don't. I just thought it might save us some time if they find something."
"Well, of course, I'm not going to require they stay with us. If they want to go ahead and get a head start there's nothing wrong with that. It just didn't occur to me that it'd be of any use." Farid shrugs and starts on his way...

Knight Otu said:
Soon, the group arrives in Felden, and the spectacle repeats itself. The man you talked to earlier greets you again, and says with a smile "It looks like the Stray Dog led you in a circle, to some companions."
Farid smiles back at the man, "Well, I mentioned we'd be back in a day or two. Found some friends on the road, too. Who knows, maybe they'll be interested in buying some torches. We know the food here is top quality, for one."

Remove ads