• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Vecna: Eve of Ruin's Table of Contents Leaked (Spoilers!)

The full table of contents leaked by YouTuber 'Gamemasters'.

Check out Vecna: Eve of Ruin's full table of contents! Warning--spoilers are to be found below! YouTuber 'GameMasters' posted this leak in a video earlier today (you can see the video below the contents image), saying that the image was sent to him via email, but is not disclosing the identity of the sender.

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 23.40.47.png

I am pretty sure that is just the Magic the Gathering: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms art for Lolth, for the cards. There is a miniature of her based on this too.
View attachment 361250

This is how she looks in the 50th Anniversary set, I think that is what she will look like in this book too.
View attachment 361252

It's not this is her Magic Art
O3yFso1.png

The new mini is based on her art from the Drizzt artbook
PSQzgWZ.png

dave2008

Legend
I am pretty sure that is just the Magic the Gathering: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms art for Lolth, for the cards. There is a miniature of her based on this too.
View attachment 361250

This is how she looks in the 50th Anniversary set, I think that is what she will look like in this book too.
View attachment 361252
That may be, but that is the art the was included with the rest of the promotional art for the this adventure.

Remove ads

Remove ads