Supreme Cleave

Graz

First Post
If you wanted to make Supreme Cleave a regular feat what prereqs would you assign to it?

The obvious progression is: Power Attack - Cleave - Great Cleave.

Is there more that should be added?

Supreme Cleave is a class ability of both the Master Samurai and the Knight Protector in Sword and Fist, both get it at around 2nd or 3rd level of the PRC.

Any suggestions for additional prereqs?

kreynolds

First Post
More than likely you will see this feat in the ELH. Supreme Two-Weapon Fighting is in there as a feat as well, though it goes by a different name.

kreynolds

First Post
Corwin the Confused said:
Don't forget the Frenzied Beserker gets it at 2nd (MotW page 60).

Yup. I guess the only reason we won't see these as feats until the ELH comes out is because the prereqs are so high. You know...page filler and all. :)

dr_nukem

First Post
I'm not sure if I'd allow it...simply because it is a prestige class feat.

It's all about how you want your prestige classes to be treated. I see them as special classes...and I don't like the thought of a non-prestige character gettin prestige class skills. At least, that's how I'd handle it by default.

If one of my players came up with a really good roleplaying reason why/how he developed the skill...then I might, just maybe, if I was feeling really nice...allow it. In this example, your pre-req list looks good...plus maybe a BAB minimum as well...

Bill Muench

First Post
It is actually already a feat in d20 Rokugan. It is a Dragon clan feat, IIRC, and can be taken multiple times. Each time you take it you can take a 5' step. So take it twice and you can move 10', 3 times for 15', etc. Don't have my books here, but it is something like that. I'm afraid I don't recall the prereqs, though.

Crothian

First Post
Bill Muench said:
It is actually already a feat in d20 Rokugan. It is a Dragon clan feat, IIRC, and can be taken multiple times. Each time you take it you can take a 5' step. So take it twice and you can move 10', 3 times for 15', etc. Don't have my books here, but it is something like that. I'm afraid I don't recall the prereqs, though.

BAB 10+, Wis 13+, Cleave, Martial weapon Prof Katana and Wakizashi, Daisho technique

kreynolds

First Post
Crothian said:
I posted the prerequites, anything else you want?

Yeah, what's the Daisho technique? Is it just a fighting style? Rokugan isn't the same thing as OA, is it? I've got the OA book but I don't keep up with the other oriental themed products.

Remove ads