• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Star Wars] The "Obi-Wan is Vader" Hypothesis

It has been wellknown SW canon that Coruscant is the Capital world of the Empire (and the Old and New Republic) since long before Episode I.

-Zarrock

Last edited:

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Re: Re: How many times do I have to tell you people....

hong said:

Or perhaps they're replicants.

I can see it now, in Episode 3: The clone soldiers that featured so prominently in Ep 2 have transmogrified into an endless, unstoppable army of faceless stormtroopers. Anakin leads them, confident that, as the Chosen One and with great Force powers, he is far above the replicants he uses to fulfil his plans, who aren't even human. In the middle of the film, he has a strange, disturbing dream where he sees a unicorn running in a field. He shrugs this off, but the scene gains its true meaning at the film's conclusion, where we see Palpatine toying with an origami sculpture of a unicorn. The clear implication is that Anakin/Vader, like the stormtroopers he leads, is also a replicant.

It'll make millions.

Wouldn't Lucas need to bring Harrison Ford back for that one? As long as Daryl Hannah doesn't play Amidala, I'll be fine with it.

Tom Cashel

First Post
Re: Re: How many times do I have to tell you people....

hong said:

In the middle of the film, he has a strange, disturbing dream where he sees a unicorn running in a field. He shrugs this off, but the scene gains its true meaning at the film's conclusion, where we see Palpatine toying with an origami sculpture of a unicorn. The clear implication is that Anakin/Vader, like the stormtroopers he leads, is also a replicant.

"Too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?"

shadoe

First Post
In Return of the Jedi, Luke asks Leia if she can remember her mother, who she can remember impressions of. So maybe Anakin dosn't kill Padme or at least not for a couple of years after the children are born.

ForceUser

Explorer
My guess is Padme isn't killed, but goes into exile somewhere far from the twins. What I want to know is, how is Vader aware that he had a son, but not a daughter?

Corinth

First Post
It could be that, due to Obi-Wan's bare-assed training in Ep.4, Luke is sufficiently Force-Sensitive to set off Anakin's Jedidar while Leia remains mostly insensitive until the EU expansions set after ROTJ.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Actually, I am of the opinion (as one poster over at the Wizards boards) that Vader finds out the identity of the hot-shot pilot who blew up the death star over the course of the next 3 years, and puts two and two together.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads