• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Star Wars] The "Obi-Wan is Vader" Hypothesis

starwolf

First Post
nemmerle said:
No, Dude . . R2-D2 is a Jedi Master. There is PLENTY of evidence for this :D

Really. . .

Yep, you're right...R2 is a Jedi. I can cite at least three times where R2 shows his true colors. ;)

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
starwolf said:

Yep, you're right...R2 is a Jedi. I can cite at least three times where R2 shows his true colors. ;)

He's actually powerful enough to use the Jedi mind trick on even strong minds. How else does Obi Wan forget about him and 3PO by episode 4? :D

The It's Man

Explorer
It's...

artoo1b.jpg

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Crothian said:

Actually, I saw in the Official Star Wars Fan Film Awards (great show on sci fi by the way) that there was a discussion between Lucas and Jar Jar that Jar Jar was actually going to be Chewie's father.

It would have been much better if they had actually included all the categories up for awards . For example, best Comedy, which was Stargeeks, a film my girlfriend was in and helped make. http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/atom_838 . Or Figure Club, another great winner that didn't get shown on the sci-fi special. http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/figure_club .

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
starwolf said:

1. 4 driods went out to repair the shields, only 1 came back.

2. Found Vader's son.

2. When he destroid the Death Star (You didn't really believe Luke did it?)

FireLance

Legend
Actually, I think Palpatine is Anakin's father.

Shmi might not remember how Anakin was conceived, but she could have been mindwiped. That would make a lot more sense than the whole virgin birth thing.

Just think of it:

Palpatine: "Anakin, I am your father."
Anakin: "Noooo..."

mirzabah

First Post
Boy are you guys slow... Obi Wan, Anakin, Darth Vader, the Emperor, Luke Skywalker, Padme, Princess Leia, Lando Calrissian, Han Solo, Jar Jar, R2-D2, C3PO, Jar Jar and the entire Ewok tribe except for the shaman are all the same person.

Two words: time travel.

Rowenstin

First Post
nameless said:
The only burning question is how DOESN'T Vader know where his children, his wife, his droids, and his former master are living at the beginning of Ep IV...

Yeah, he could said "C3PO, I am your father..."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads