• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So how much does WotC get out of you per year?

How much Wizards stuff do you buy?

kenobi65

First Post
A hardcover book every couple of months (I don't buy every release), and a box or two of each minis release (including the Star Wars minis), puts me at, I'm guessing, $300 or so a year.

If WotC still owned Dragon and Dungeon, we'd add another $75 to that.

diaglo

Adventurer
Mercule said:
Are there any worth reading? (Not a rhetorical question. Forgotten Realms immediately disqualifies it for me, BTW.)
i kinda like Keith's spin on Eberron. not to be used in the campaign. but to see how the creator would do it.

KB9JMQ

First Post
Well the financial state I have been in for two years now limits me to about $1,000 a year.
That is for 2 cases of each minis set a year (about $800) and probably $200 on magazines/books/novels.

When I was much better off money-wise I would say about double that.

After that my only other expenses are dry-erase markers, chips and pepsi ;)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I probably underestimated a bit in the poll - I forgot about minis I acquire on the secondary market.

I pretty much buy all their D&D products (not including novels, which I buy very infrequently).

sckeener

First Post
I voted for the 200-500 range, but I am probably more in the 500+ range.

I didn't count the pdf books I bought from wotc and I didn't count paizo (dragon&dungeon.)

I doubt I spend much more than $500+ on all my gaming needs (wotc/dragon/dungeon/other 3rd party)

Last edited:

Wombat

First Post
WotC? For the last 3 1/2 years, $0.00.

Third party? Probably about $60 a year.

Non-D&D? Probably about $150-200 a year.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads