• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Post Deletion Request

Thanee

First Post
Hiya!

Could someone with the power delete this post by Leif (he's a player in my PbP game; you will see that the post can be deleted by its content; was accidentally posted to the wrong thread and already got reposted to the right one)? Thank you! :)

Bye
Thanee

I wonder... Would it be inappropriate to ask for thread deletion via the Report Post button? It seems a little cumbersome to always go back to a specific report thread. And of course, it's not like it needs "discussion" on the forum, or might be informative for others. ;)

But then, that's not what the Report Button is supposed to do, and I don't know, it might zap some random moderator with electrical shocks so he immediately tends to the matter or something like that. ;)

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I've got no problem with people reporting 'posts to be deleted' using the report a post button. It makes it easy for us to keep track of things (and doesn't automatically give the reportee a black mark or anything!)

Unless Thanee is attempting to shame Leif into getting his posting habits sorted out ;)

Cheers

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads