• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Campaign Setting Hardcover!!!

pogre

Legend
Erik Mona said:
The book is not a compilation of material from Pathfinder. Think of Pathfinder as the Age of Worms Adventure Path, and the Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting as a World of Greyhawk book.

--Erik

Makes more sense. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Erik Mona said:
The book is not a compilation of material from Pathfinder. Think of Pathfinder as the Age of Worms Adventure Path, and the Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting as a World of Greyhawk book.

--Erik
Is there an echo in here? :p

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
Nlogue said:
It's coming!!! HOLY SNIKIES!!!

Linkie!: Pathfinder Campaign Setting Hardcover

Penned by Mr. Erik Mona himself. Absolutely delicious. I wish I could run to my FLGS and pick up a copy this very minute. The wait will be soooooo hard.

It's coming! It's coming ! the horror ! the horror !!! :cool:

Gotche !
No, I mean I don't want JUST one, NO, my precious, I want SEVERAL copies :p !

Ahhh . 4e. :eek: Erm. :( OK I still want one, but only because I trust you guys enough to know that even with such a bad starting premise, you are going to cast "crap to gold".

Last edited:

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
Odhanan said:
People keep saying that. It may be HIGHLY probable, but that's not "reality".

It is possible that many will stick to 3.5 at least for some time, mainly because there wasn't an OGL for previous editions of the game. I for one have TONS of 3.X books in my RPG library. IF 4E doesn't allow me to recycle these products with a minimum of efforts, then there is a very strong chance I'm going to stick to 3.5 for a LONG time.

I cannot imagine that I'm the only one in this situation.

You're not, though this is far from the only reason in my case.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Yeah, Council of Wyrms was what I was thinking about - I'm pretty sure I can remember Dragonlance.

I also forgot I had the Rokugan and OA settings.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads