• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Campaign Setting Hardcover!!!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
There's also the Darkmoon Vale gazetteer, which looks like a GREAT setting for a new campaign. (I think the rural village, threatened by monsters in the woods/hills is a great starter campaign, and perfect for new-to-D&D folks.)

JoeGKushner

First Post
I'm getting old because at $49.99, I'd have to really hear a ton of good things about it.

Not saying it's "overpriced" but in a market still fairly saturated.... and the fact that it's probably going to be a 3.5 product...

JoshuaFrost

First Post
Devyn said:
HOT DAMN !

Now that is something to look forward to! Love the cover.

Glad you love the cover. It's a mock-up that uses the background from PF3. :)

JoeGKushner said:
.... and the fact that it's probably going to be a 3.5 product...

We fully anticipate this product to be a 4th Edition product. We just can't commit to it being a 4th Edition product, yet, per the reasons I think we've talked about to death.

carmachu

Adventurer
JoeGKushner said:
I'm getting old because at $49.99, I'd have to really hear a ton of good things about it.

Not saying it's "overpriced" but in a market still fairly saturated.... and the fact that it's probably going to be a 3.5 product...

*nods* A bit pricey, even though I love piazo products. I'm sure we'll hear more about it as it gets closer and decide. But it looks good so far.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads