• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Campaign Setting Hardcover!!!

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi Erik,

This book sounds great and having read the first two Pathfinder issues, I'm really looking forward to it.

I don't think the system is a big deal: most campaign settings have minimal rules anyway.

Cheers

Richard

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Frukathka said:
How and what do we subscribe to to get the pdf?

I think they're setting up a Pathfinder Chronicles Subscription. That is, all the PC material (the Campaign Setting, the Gazetteers, and so on). You wouldn't get the 30% off like with Pathfinder (they can only do that because they can sell it as the successor of Dragon and Dungeon. If they do discounts of all their stuff, retail would go berserk for them undercutting their own prices), but like Pathfinder, you'd get the PDFs free of charge. Which is useful (you get them as soon as they charge your credit card, so you get a preview of the book they're sending you. And a searchable file with all the stuff in it.)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Kae'Yoss said:
I think they're setting up a Pathfinder Chronicles Subscription. That is, all the PC material (the Campaign Setting, the Gazetteers, and so on). You wouldn't get the 30% off like with Pathfinder (they can only do that because they can sell it as the successor of Dragon and Dungeon. If they do discounts of all their stuff, retail would go berserk for them undercutting their own prices), but like Pathfinder, you'd get the PDFs free of charge. Which is useful (you get them as soon as they charge your credit card, so you get a preview of the book they're sending you. And a searchable file with all the stuff in it.)
Is there a link to a Pathfinder Chronicles subscripton page?

Rauol_Duke

First Post
Frukathka said:
Is there a link to a Pathfinder Chronicles subscripton page?

A Pathfinder Chronicles subscription is not available yet.

Vic Wertz on Paizo.com said:
Like the Pathfinder and GameMastery Modules subscriptions, we will be offering a Pathfinder Chronicles subscription that will include free PDFs of the appropriate products. (We don't know precisely when we'll begin offering those subscriptions, but it will be well before the first Pathfinder Chronicles product ships in January.

(And, as with our other PDFs, people without the appropriate subscription will be able to purchase individual PDFs after the product's retail release date.)

The Pathfinder Chronicles products are here though... I imagine it would be displayed there when it's available.

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
Rauol_Duke said:
A Pathfinder Chronicles subscription is not available yet.

The Pathfinder Chronicles products are here though... I imagine it would be displayed there when it's available.

Krikey!!! I'm glad I'm not going to be "into" WOTC and 4E. With all that PF goodness coming out next year I couldn't afford to be fans of both.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads