• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Of Sound Mind 2

TiQuinn

So I'm looking at Fiery Dragon's website, and I look at Upcoming Products, and tucked in there is a little blurb about "Of Sound Mind 2", with further info to be revealed later.....

...so what's the scoop, Piratecat? :D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
It's in Limbo. The "I dunno" kind, not the "filled with slaadi" kind.

The sales levels for adventures have dropped in the past two years, and FDP has changed their focus a bit. I suspect that the popularity of the upcoming Expanded Psionics book will in part determine its ultimate fate (tm). God bless the guys at Fiery Dragon, though; they've been nothing but top-notch and supportive over the last few years. I can hardly think of anyone I like and respect more.

Who knows? Maybe it will end up on pdf! :p

Last edited:

Tortoise

First Post
Hey PC,

Let me just give you some added encouragement to get that adventure out onto the market. (Preferably in print form.) I'll definitely buy it.

I absolutely love OSM and am currently thinknig of how to convert it to AU.

Jim

Doppleganger

First Post
This reminds me of waiting for the sequel to Village of Hommlet.

Years from now, someone will gather PC's notes, and put together a supermodule entitled OSM 1-4.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads