• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NEW GAME!!! Strange New World.

Wippit Guud

First Post
That don't bother me none, as long as I get my payment by Friday...

I'm just making a recently-shipwrecked ranger, had his choices from beforehand...

Jemal

Adventurer
RangerJohn - I have no special feelings about any class one way or the other with 2 exceptions :
Fighters - Gotta love'em :D
Shadowdancers - *Shudders in fear* can't see'em, can't catch'em.. gulp.

As for Rangers? Nope, I added wilderness lore as a class skill for everyone b/c you're all living in the WILDERNESS. And I haven't had any complaints from the barbarians and Druids, though wilderness lore is their class skill, too. In fact I don't think anyone chose either of those, though they'd fit excelently into a setting like this. Oh well.

Also I haven't taken away all types of creatures that are hostile, I've merely stated that since the PCS arrived here they haven't encountered any hostile creatures.
I'ld also like to point out that since that is the case, they probably haven't been doing a lot of adventuring here, meaning that in all probability they were allready 5th level when the landed (Meaning their favoured enemies would most likely allready have been chosen, from back wherever they came.)

The only choices I've actually discouraged are PC races, b/c they make little sense either RP or Game-mechanic-wise in a setting like this.

Timothy

First Post
I'm probarly going for a swashbuckling figjhter using the rapier and dagger style from issue 301 from dragon.

It basicly means that I have to get a lot of feats, and the benefit is that I get +1 on all my attacks when making a ull attack with a rpier and a dagger.

Jemal

Adventurer
K, I'm checking over all the characters. Is there anyone who hasn't posted a character yet? I'ld like to start by the end of the month if possible.

ivanhoe

First Post
i just looked at the rogues gallery thread and there are like 15 people. are we going to play with that many? it will be quite difficult methinks

Sulli

First Post
Jemals says:"there are only 9 characters, the rest of the posts are ooc comments. I'm waiting on confirmation from Keia, Argent, and Timothy that they've fixed/finished their characters (I posted in the rogues gallery what was wrong, just edit the characters then tell me either in a post there or here that you're done.)"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads