• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) DND 3.5 The Flames of War

That's easy. "Wait here until the sun rises again. If we have not returned, put the sun (on your face/on your right/on your lleft/behind you) and march until you find a road. Then return to Grey Camp and tell them what you know"

Give them the map as well, it will make more sense. Eos knows the way home. If Eos dies, the same advice should get you home.

thotd.
I meant to give them the map but forgot to post it...I'll edit that.

doghead

thotd
Any ideas for how the camp guard can warn us? I have a signal whistle but, if enemies approach from outside, blowing it will alert them. Maybe they just blow it if they have leave or run away.

Or we can take it to blow if all is lost. Doesn't seem like a good idea to make a plan for, "if we're about to die"

Also, we should plan to come back out by midday? At least to give them an update?
Not so easy. How about, if attacked, withdraw into the tunnel and defend.

thotd

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The ones inside don't get the updates - the one outside can watch, but cannot interfere unless we're back and he can help with fighting retreat (if that is the case).

In all other situations, he gets a day of waiting, maybe day and a half, wait until noon next day just in case and then leg it back to town.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads