• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part II

Dichotomy

Explorer
The instant that Alexis passes the threshold exiting the room, her sudden weariness vanishes just as quickly.

At the same moment, both Boldak and Breth suddenly become weary like Alendar and Viktor.
[sblock=OOC]Boldak: wil save 3+2=5, fail; fatigued
Breth: 2+3=5, fail; fatigued[/sblock]

michael_noah

First Post
"Ugh. Yes, I know what you're talking about now. Let's get out of here," complains Boldak, quickly leaving the depressing area.

"What do we do about this, now? I don't see a good way for us to explore the water, unless you have some magic that could help?" he inquires of Breth.

o3caudata

First Post
"Hmmm.. That's quite strange now isn't it." Alexis says to herself as she steps back into the room.

Noting the weariness of Breth and Boldak, Alexis watches everyone to see if there's any visible change in their energy levels.
"What is this, some kind of magically assisted bed chamber?....

Dichotomy

Explorer
Alendar responds to Alexis' query, "Eight slabs... I'm weary enough to rest on them right now, and elves don't even sleep. I guess it makes sense."

TiCaudata

First Post
"I don't have any spells or anything that could help us that I know of, sorry.

Breth takes the ring but leaves the armor for now, and proceeds to walk to the entrance of the hallway where the water is.

worthley

First Post
"This isn't good. I need to get out of this room. We can always come back and figure all this out later." Viktor then follows the others back into the hallway.

Dichotomy

Explorer
Alendar follows Breth and glances back at Boldak. "You don't want a closer look at the water? One of you bring a light." As the elf walks down the hallway to the north, he critically examines the walls of the hall.

michael_noah

First Post
The dwarf turns back from the climb he was about to make and approaches the pool, stating, "I suppose we should at that. I'm not getting wet if I can help it, though." He does his best to examine the area.

Remove ads