• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Hey, anyone know when the Pathfinder Player's Guide ships?

James Jacobs

Adventurer
Shawn_Kehoe said:
James Jacobs has promised templates from Green Ronin's amazing Advanced Bestiary starting with Pathfinder #2.

Correct. And we used content from the Tome of Horrors and Green Ronin's Book of Fiends in Pathfinder #1.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
dagger said:
Will Pathfinder work in FR?

Yup. Just as well as Age of Worms, Savage Tide, and Shackled City do. Which means you'll need to do some conversion work (we can't provide that for you, alas), but since Pathfinder assumes D&D as played by the core rule set, it shouldn't be much of a problem at all.

Tharen the Damned

First Post
James Jacobs said:
Correct. And we used content from the Tome of Horrors and Green Ronin's Book of Fiends in Pathfinder #1.

This is why I love the OGL! So much more material to choose from than just the WOC material.
I am getting almost giddy in anticipation of the First RotR AP.
Though it will take some time for the paper copy to arrive here in Ireland. Well, I will have to use the PDF one in the meantime.

Shawn_Kehoe said:
The Paizo crew have always been really good about replacing them though, and the replacements come in an envelope with standard shipping.
Yeah, but I got fed up of having to ask, so didn't renew my subscriptions when they expired. Instaed, I got them quicker and more reliably from my FLGS.

The only problem is, the supplier to my FLGS didn't bother letting them have 2 issues of Dragon and one of Dungeon recently, so I'm missing them and there's not a thing I can do about it - except order them from Paizo after all.

I'm waiting to see how long it takes Pathfinder to arrive. I assumed my FLGs wouldn't be stocking it, but I've since found out that they are. I only hope its not the Dungeon / Dragon situation all over aqgain, where the FLGS gets it weeks before my subscriber's copy arrived.

Li Shenron

Legend
EricNoah said:
The Pathfinder Player's guide PDF is available now. See this thread...

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=203058

That was a very nice round-up for a campaign setting!

- SHORT! Takes 20 minutes to get into the setting, not three weeks.
- Almost no numbers, just good fluff. There's PHB and other books for numbers...
- Only information that the characters should know (e.g. rumors, but not explanations of the truth behind them ;) ).
- Maps that the players can actually look at to know where they are.

I wish I had time one day to make that sort of document for our games too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads