• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Hey, anyone know when the Pathfinder Player's Guide ships?

Wik

First Post
So, I remember hearing that the Pathfinder Player's Guide ships out free to those who subscribed early, or something like that.

Has anyone got it, yet? Better yet, has anyone got Pathfinder?

I'm really looking forward to mine.

Rauol_Duke

First Post
Wik said:
So, I remember hearing that the Pathfinder Player's Guide ships out free to those who subscribed early, or something like that.

Has anyone got it, yet? Better yet, has anyone got Pathfinder?

I'm really looking forward to mine.

Although the Free PDF of the Player's Guide to Rise of the Runelords is available now at paizo.com, the actual hard copies, as well as the first Pathfinder book, Burnt Offerings , ships out around the middle of August, or so they've been saying over on their messageboards...

Yep, the hard copies of the Player's Guide will ship with the first issue of Pathfinder. The PDF of the Player's Guide is the only thing that is available at the moment.

Olaf the Stout

Treebore

First Post
To kind of continue on this vein, us subscribers also get PDF copies of the PAthfinder book as well, correct?

Eh, never mind, I'll just go look it up at Paizo.

Wik

First Post
Awesome. So I can expect my hardcover Player's Guide with the main book. Sweet.

And, thanks for the people that pointed out the PDF. Had it on my comp already, but I appreciate the mention.

Can't wait to read it... I think I might hand it over to someone else, and see if I can browbeat them into running it!

Wik said:
Can't wait to read it... I think I might hand it over to someone else, and see if I can browbeat them into running it!

Of course, then you'll have to somehow stop yourself from reading it. I'm going to be playing in a Runelords PbP here on EN World. Not reading any of the issues when they arrive will be tough. Luckily I don't plan on running the RotR AP for my group any time soon.

Olaf the Stout

catsclaw227

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Got an email from Paizo today saying they expect to begin shipping next week.
I just got the same email. After downloading the Player's Guide, and looking at the various maps they have put together for the campaign world, I am getting really pumped up for this. I have a feeling it will be as good as the Dungeon APs, if not better, even though they are not allowed to use "official content".

I hope they take advantage of all the GREAT Open Content stuff out there that has been put together by 3rd party companies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads