• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynasties & Demagogues: Retail Penetration?

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
haiiro said:
Here you go:

1. My FLGS got it in as soon as it was available (which they do in nearly all cases). Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti (Michigan) only has one gaming store of note, The Underworld, and it's an excellent store.

God I love that store. I was just in there yesterday and spent way too much money. It's a good thing I don't live closer to Ann Arbor - if I had to routinely deal with that much selection, I'd never stay within my gaming budget. :)

BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
1. NO

2. NA

3. NO - In fact I asked about this book with three LGS, and they all gave me blank stares. One guy INSISTED that I meant Deities and Demigods - the schmuck

4. YES - Right here on ENWorld : http://www.enworld.org/reviews/index.php?sub=yes&where=active&reviewer=ccamfield&product=DaD

I also saw a preview of it in the last Gaming Frontiers mag, and it looks great.

I'll probably order this one online if I don't see it in the stores soon. I like to give the LGS my dollar, but...

This book will be mine!

For some reason one of my FLGS's just got this in yesterday. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with my asking for it back before I posted here originally.

FYI, it was not up with the new books. (?)

And yes, I bought it! I have just had a chance to glance through it and start reading the intro adventure, but I'm looking forward to this book helping me elevate my skills at role playing diplomatic type encounters...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads