• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darth Maul in D&D

Brilliant energy is far overrated, and overpriced. Just give him a flaming double sword. The soulknife angle is pretty cool too, though. The only real 'Jedi power' he used was telekinesis, so give him a feat that lets him use telekinetic thrust as a psi-like ability 3 times a day.

What level are you playing?

Thanks guys for all the really intriguing responses. I like how varied they are.

RangerWickett, it is a campaign that I'm working on. I'm still working on the specifics, but I would like ot have the standard progression like a PC so that they are equivalent in power and abilities throughout each encounter. I;m not looking at having this guy UBER right from the get go.

Asmor, love the humor!

Klaus

First Post
Githzerai Monk/Fist of Zuoken with Exotic Weapon Proficiency (2-bladed sword) and Double Steel Strike (Eberron Campaign Setting -- lets you use a 2-bladed sword as a monk weapon).

Double lightsaber = +1 shocking/+1 shocking adamantine 2-bladed sword.

Remove ads