• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Aarrgh! Paizo GR sale

GreyWizard77

First Post
I had problems too. When I placed my order, Testament, Hamunaptra, Mindshadows and Psychic's book were all listed as available, and today I got an email saying that they had to cancel those items on my order. Which sucks because those books are fairly hard to find in local stores, and if I do see them it sure as heck won't be for dirt cheap.

Oh well. On the plus side, I still have Bleeding Edge 1-4 and SpirosBlak coming, so it wasn't a total loss. Plus as 25% off coupon for my "trouble". So, I really can't complain.

Holy Bovine

First Post
I've had the same problem with Paizo. When I placed my order one book (all from the GR sale) was listed as B/O. I then read that they were holding off shipping the GR sale orders untilt he sale ended (Dec 12). Yesterday I got an email saying that now three of the books I ordered were not available :mad: Oh yeah they "generously" are giving out a 25% off coupon sometime int he new year to all the people they screwed on this idiocy. Woopee. You screw up one order and expect me to make another? Fool me once.....

Frost

First Post
When it comes to Paizo/GR problems, looks like I got off rather light. By and large, I had a good experience purchasing from them. I placed my order for GR products one day, but had some second thoughts, so called the next and changed my order, dropping some items and adding others. The guy on the phone was nice and I had no problem changing the order. In fact, I ended up adding (and getting) a product that was unavailable the day I placed my first order, but was available when I changed it. It did seem to take a while for them to ship the stuff, but I wasn't in a real hurry. The only thing they botched is instead of sending me the two DM Screens I ordered, they sent me two of the GR Character Portfolio things. I have an email into their customer service now to fix that.

FunkBGR

Explorer
Only book I haven't managed to snag is the Black Company CS, which sucks, because thats the book I wanted most!

Other than that, my FLGS was able to score a bunch of these deals for me and some friends, so we made off relatively well.

Tetsubo

First Post
I guess I lucked out. I ordered fifteen books and I got fifteen books. I should have ordered a copy of Testemant though... it would have fit in well with the Trojan and Rome books...

Treebore

First Post
Tetsubo said:
I guess I lucked out. I ordered fifteen books and I got fifteen books. I should have ordered a copy of Testemant though... it would have fit in well with the Trojan and Rome books...

Yes, it definitely does.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Tetsubo said:
If GreyWizard and I are any indication, then it doesn't matter that you didn't order Testament, since that's one of the ones they would have cancelled for you. I got pretty much the same cancellations as GreyWizard except Medieval Player's Handbook was cancelled for me and I got to keep Mindshadows.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads