Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Nah, I actually kind of like it. I'm thinking human fighter, with a touch of Roy from Order of the Stick - too bright for his own good world weary, etc. Should be a challenge, but with careful tactical and leveling choice I think he can remain a viable character. Hopefully those leveling bonuses will help beef him up at later levels and early on melee classes have a natural advantage.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sounds good. Just need to know groups but with you and GM decided on fighters we have a base and at least one cleric. So after a few more people decide I will start an RG and seperate OOC for one group.

Probably after the holiday I should be on tomorrow night but not all day like today.

HM

renau1g

First Post
I was thinking either druid or witch (just ignore the armor) or maybe summoner?

I'll be rolling in order, because it's fun.

Wow... nice rolls. herobizkit mentioned a hobgoblin before, maybe we can be linked? Same tribe or something?

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
He decided on a dwarf and great rolls congrats.

What about a sorcerer(verdant bloodline) or your right that would be a good summoner. Really anything a spirit ranger or even a savage skald/barbarian.

Classes are pretty endless in PF I'm finding out.

EDIT: YIKES that is like giving you 29pts to play with to build a character meaning you would only have one point to gain in 5 modules. I guess that could because your stats are so good to start. Man what if someone goes over 30pts???

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Before you start rearrange jackslate45 that looks like good straight stats for a rogue.

STR: 14
DEX: 17
CON: 13
INT: 14
WIS: 10
CHA: 10

Up to you

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Rolling, rolling rolling...

yeah...I probably should have mentioned this before: dice rollers -hate- me. It doesn't seem to matter which. OpenRPG...Invisible Castle...now this one. I have the crummiest luck imaginable.

This is why I like point buy.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
@Scott DeWar - I know is lurking but maybe I will finally get to be a DM of his.

Two groups of 6 if I can get Scott out of Lurking mode LOL :p

Actually, I have not even been aboe to lurk here. i have been busy with a couple of characterrs for a couple of games i just joined. i also have a job thing going on. so sorry. not this time. not even lurking.

Remove ads