Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

jackslate45

First Post
Would have to convince the undead slayer that my Wendo animated corpses are not undead... at least they are not evil.

Lawful good Paladin + This = Fun times! Cleric is probally easier to convince than someone who hates undead.

EDIT: Although with 2 divine casters already I could switch to a Sorcerer or Wizard. Maybe Witch. Something Arcane?

Last edited:

I'm still in with Girri, my Varisian cleric of Pharasma. Neutral alignment, channeling positive energy...see my post for full character sheet back on page 2.

Shayuri

First Post
I'd really like to try a Summoner one of these games. Perhaps this is the one.

That said, a Summoner is a poor primary caster, and it seems y'all still need a primary arcanist...

I can do a wizard...or a dragon sorceror. Hmm...that could be pretty sweet. A sort of roughneck scrappy sorceror. Hehe.

Well, we shall see what develops. If someone else wants primary arcanist, I'll make a summoner.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
There are seven interested parties and a few who chimed in before who haven't yet.

So two groups looks like the way we may end up going. With that in mind you can be sure almost every role is about taken.

WD - Voodoo Oracle ( juju zombies love it)
ghostcat - Oracle

Shayuri - Arcanist
jackslate45 - Arcane caster or...

jackslate45 - Cleric
CB - Cleric

renau1g - unknown
Herobizkit - undecided

And by the time we start I think we should be able to find one more player to spilt the groups up more evenly or come up with some idea for everyone as a whole?

So I guess the job now is to get a firm idea of what you wish to play or if you already do see about a background with someone else based off their race and class.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ah I see CB, he would be the authority then.

And np AFg, we will need some martial types with the current lay out.

HM

Remove ads