• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonlance Tyranny of Dragons on Krynn (DragonLance)

Warunsun

First Post
Anyone considering doing the two Tyranny of Dragons adventures on Krynn? The other Dungeon Master in my group is considering adapting them to Dragonlance. I might get to play in it. :)

I cobbled together these two pictures for his inspiration:

DragonLance2-HOTDQ-smaller.pngDragonLance2-ROT-smaller.png

Now with 1e/2e logo:

DragonLance2-HOTDQ-old-logo-smaller.pngDragonLance2-ROT-old-logo-smaller.png

Attachments

• DragonLance2-ROT-smaller.png
    DragonLance2-ROT-smaller.png
    933.9 KB · Views: 1,064
Last edited:

Lord Blackstone

First Post
Thats crazy.. I have been totally about Dragonlance since the Monster Manual came out. The Lord Soth image reminded me how much I missed it. I am one of those guys who thinks that Tyranny of Dragons is Dragonlance in the Forgotten Realms. Love the covers man.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Thats crazy.. I have been totally about Dragonlance since the Monster Manual came out. The Lord Soth image reminded me how much I missed it.

I really dig that pic. Very well done. My only criticism is that Soth's armor is supposed to look more burned. Otherwise, great pic!

It's great to see all the Dragonlance support in 5e.

I am one of those guys who thinks that Tyranny of Dragons is Dragonlance in the Forgotten Realms.

A lot of Dragonlance fans think it would be a great Dragonlance adventure. We've been talking about it on the Dragonlance Nexus forums.

Love the covers man.

Indeed, though I prefer the classic Dragonlance logo. Still, it really shows just how awesome Dragonlance could be if given the support.

Imagine if Dragonlance had a new series of adventures, in the same scope as Tyranny of Dragons. How awesome would that be?

Mercule

Adventurer
My daughter just read the Dragon Lance books and is also just starting to think D&D sounds cool. I've definitely considered using DL for ToD. The main thing that stopped me is that I know Eberron better than Krynn, so I went with that conversion.

vagabundo

Adventurer
ARISE!!!

Anyone tried this yet?

I've never run anything in Dragonlance and thought this might be a great adventure to fix and place in Dragonlance.

It would be my players first intro to Dragonlance any tips on what high notes to hit with the setting?

What published material would I need to get to run a first time Dragonlance game in 5e?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads