Converting Psionic Creatures

Cleon

Legend
Looks good. 3/day for the last bunch?

It should be personal mind blank, plain mind blank is the spell version.

They're both pretty powerful for a 6 HD monster, so I'd make them 1/day.

Oh, and how about making catfall at-will. Wall-walkers like to leap down at opponents, so it ought to be able to use that power quite frequently.

What manifester level do you fancy? 6th?

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
This all seems fine to me.

Anyone else have the feeling that some of the tactics surrounding the stinger might work well as feats?

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Yes, that seems right.

Aren't we making wallwalking an Ex ability?

Standard poison for paralysis, I guess.

Poison (Ex): Injury, Fortitude DC X, initial and secondary damage paralysis for X rounds. The save DC is Constitution-based.

Cleon

Legend
Yes, that seems right.

Aren't we making wallwalking an Ex ability?

Well I'm still thinking (Ps) would be more amusing.

Standard poison for paralysis, I guess.

Poison (Ex): Injury, Fortitude DC X, initial and secondary damage paralysis for X rounds. The save DC is Constitution-based.

I'm thinking it'd be easier adapting the Ghoul's:

Paralysis (Ex): Those hit by a ghoul’s bite or claw attack must succeed on a DC 12 Fortitude save or be paralyzed for 1d4+1 rounds. Elves have immunity to this paralysis. The save DC is Charisma-based.

Paralysis (Ex): Those hit by a wall-walker's sting attack must succeed on a DC X Fortitude save or be paralyzed for Y rounds. The save DC is Charisma-based.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Well I'm still thinking (Ps) would be more amusing.

With freyar's support, I think my desire for consistency trumps your personal amusement. ;)

I'm thinking it'd be easier adapting the Ghoul's:

Paralysis (Ex): Those hit by a wall-walker's sting attack must succeed on a DC X Fortitude save or be paralyzed for Y rounds. The save DC is Charisma-based.

Looks fine. Stick with the original's 1d6 rounds?

Remove ads