Converting prehistoric creatures

Shade

Monster Junkie
Quite. The nikt'oo isn't magically making other creatures be able to march for days at a time. It just has a peculiar metabolism that allows it to do that itself.

Anyhow, I'm pretty happy with the ability as-is. Does anyone have any changes they can suggest?

Looking at it again, I think you stripped out anything supernatural about it, so I think it will work.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
It looks fine to me, but should we change the name slightly to distinguish it from the Su ability? Indefatigable (Ex), maybe?

Mortis

First Post
Noticed a couple of (very) small issues in the working draft.

Speed has (4 square) rather than (4 squares) and the second paragraph of Indefatigable March still uses the term 'Tireless March'.

That said, and it doesn't actually affect anything important, I prefer 'Relentless March' over 'Indefatigable March'.

Regards
Mortis

Cleon

Legend
Noticed a couple of (very) small issues in the working draft.

Speed has (4 square) rather than (4 squares) and the second paragraph of Indefatigable March still uses the term 'Tireless March'.

That said, and it doesn't actually affect anything important, I prefer 'Relentless March' over 'Indefatigable March'.

Regards
Mortis

Both those are carry-overs from copy & pasting.

Easy enough to fix by updating the Working Draft.

Don't much like "Relentless March". A nikt'oo isn't inexorable or unrelenting when it marches, it just can march a long time without getting tired. I'd be willing to meet halfway with "Unflagging March", I suppose.

How about "Tenacious March" instead? I like that better than Indefatigable March or Unflagging March?

Remove ads