• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wildwood Red in Tooth and Claw [IC]

Watus

First Post
Tuan quickly punctures the weasel's jugular with his thumb and retrieves his axe.

"I am sorry," he says, turning to Cursed. "I have not the skill."

Voadam

Legend
The big weasel's chest rises and falls as it lies asleep in Tur's firm grasp.

Alan begins poking around the containers on the shelves and the sacks near the entrance. They are filled with foodstuffs: various grains, odd tubers, dessicated beetle shells, salted meats, mushrooms, some fuzzy lichen-like things, and herb leaves.

Tur and Noni

[SBLOCK] You hear faint scrabbling coming from the barrels at the back that Alan is heading towards [/SBLOCK]

D20Dazza

Explorer
Cursed 'looks' around for some cloth with which he can try and bind his own arm, resorting to ripping a sack of grain apart if he has to.

Voadam

Legend
As Alan moves to the back with the barrels he gets a whiff of alcohol and hears some swishing and chittering coming from one of the barrels.

Cursed rips apart one of the sacks to craft a makeshift bandage for his bleeding arm.

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Well be careful" Cursed says backing away from the barrel"Their bite is not comfortable. I hope that thing was not diseased" he says as he struggles to tie the makeshift bandage around his wound.

Endovior

First Post
Alan looks to Tur, and back to the barrel.

"Hmm... we could kill it now, but we should probably get back to the Goblins. Once we've dealt with them, we can afford to spend time looting the place. For now, we should move on."

Alan moves toward the door.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads