• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where is the yearly community supporter package?

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
Sorry, I've been living on another plane for a while, but in the meantime my last 3-year contribution has run out.

I only see monthly subscriptions being available, which is totally unappealing to me. Where are the 1, 2, 3 year packages at $X so I can pay once and be done with it?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
At present, 4 months is the longest period you can purchase. We can't guarantee to provide anything for a period longer than that, let alone lock ourselves into a 3-year obligation. The economy is tight, and we're suffering as much as anyone!

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
Hey Morrus. Okie, then, 4 months it is.

EDIT: And for the record, I only want the search function ;)

renau1g

First Post
At present, 4 months is the longest period you can purchase. We can't guarantee to provide anything for a period longer than that, let alone lock ourselves into a 3-year obligation. The economy is tight, and we're suffering as much as anyone!

That's very upstanding of you Morrus. Most places/services I know have no problem taking people's cash even if they know they may not be able to guarantee services rendered. Especially a service-based company. +1 to you.

Remove ads