• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E What about the Paizo web support after Dungeon?

frankthedm

First Post
Treebore said:
Anyone talking about putting together a CD PDF collection of all Dungeons or is that pretty much a pipe dream?
It is not a pipe dream. Though discussions there of is not something Morrus would welcome on his forums.

Also because of changes to laws and court rulings, a Legal Dungeon collection has little hope of being introduced to the market place. WotC had some legal hassles over the dragon magazine collection, so once bitten, twice shy.

Last edited:

Glyfair

Explorer
Treebore said:
Why is that? Been done before with lots of bad blood being generated?

I suspect what he's talking about is an unauthorized PDF collection.

As he mentioned, the legal hassles the Dragon compilation had makes it clear that a legal compilation won't happen. They don't have the rights to republish much (most?) of the old content and tracking down everyone and making deals to get permission would be too cost & time prohibitive.

I think it might be possible to have a "Best of" Dungeon compilation, or perhaps a PDF compilation of the last "X" years of Dungeon (without the comics, whose republication rights lie with the creators, as I understand it).

Remove ads