• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E What about the Paizo web support after Dungeon?

Is it the time NOW to download all the web enhancements and support off Pazio's site ,just in case you'll need it someday, or will it remain available?

Anyone knows?

WD40

First Post
Thier focus seems to have drifted from the web resorces...

I'm still waiting on web enhancements from Dungeon 144 and onwards...

To be honest though... Paizo will prolly be providing similar support for Pathfinder... so I doubt their web content will go anywhere anytime soon.

Celeblas

First Post
Vic Wertz has stated on the Paizo boards (link) that WotC hasn't asked them to remove the web enhancements. There are plans to publish web enhancements for the remaining Dungeons but currently they are focusing on the remaining print issues of Dungeon and Dragon and etablishing a whole new product line.

I guess we'll have to wait a bit ;).

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Sorcica said:
Is it the time NOW to download all the web enhancements and support off Pazio's site ,just in case you'll need it someday(?)

Yes. No time like the present.

Steel_Wind

Legend
Erik and James have said Paizo will continue to maintain the Online supplements on the website even after the last issue ships.

Closer to the point would be that after the last issue of Dungeon and Dragon ship, I hope Paizo finishes up the online supplements. Savage Tide has not seen any in a long time.

catsclaw227

First Post
There are LOTS of people waiting on the remaining STAP web enhancements. I used the maps and images from the PDFs in each game session, they were mucho helpful.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
Over the past several months, we've been working two jobs. For me, those jobs were being Editor-in-Chief of Dungeon and Pathfinder. As a result, we've just not had the time to keep up with the web enhancements.

Now that I've sent the last print issue of Dungeon to press, I'm scrambling to get all caught up with Pathfinder (which will probably consume much of the week to come). Once THAT'S all caught up, we'll be able to turn our attention back to things like Dungeon art/map online resources and the Savage Tide FR/Eberron conversions. We'll have both caught up through issue #150 as soon as possible.

Once they're up online, the information isn't going anywhere. It'll remain online and available.

In the meantime, thanks for being patient! :) We'll get to them as soon as we can!

Treebore

First Post
Glad to hear all of this James.

Anyone talking about putting together a CD PDF collection of all Dungeons or is that pretty much a pipe dream?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Treebore said:
Anyone talking about putting together a CD PDF collection of all Dungeons or is that pretty much a pipe dream?
Hadn't considerd that possibility. It would certainly be awesome if it were made available.

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
James Jacobs said:
Over the past several months, we've been working two jobs. For me, those jobs were being Editor-in-Chief of Dungeon and Pathfinder. As a result, we've just not had the time to keep up with the web enhancements.
Ouch, that's a lot of work. Thanks for keeping us posted, James! I'm really keen on getting web enhancements and Savage Tide conversion notes. :)
-blarg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads