3PP Release The Plaguebringer - A Sorcerer Archetype

TheRoguesCollection

third-party publisher
The Plaguebringer is a brand new Sorcerer Archetype based off the concepts of spreading disease, blight, and magic to all those who would oppose you, whether you want to play a character who narrowly survived after their hometown was ravaged by a great plague, or a force that would seek to bring the end times, The Rogue's Collection has got you covered!

Keep an eye out for future releases from us, with a FREE class conversion for a martial who utilizes the flow of magic and special fighting styles to fight their battles, set to hit DriveThruRPG any time now!
The Plaguebringer - The Rogue's Collection | DriveThruRPG

Plaguebringer Cover.png

Last edited:

xiphumor

Legend
Nice! Small question: Any chance you could update the spell to include non-classical spell schools? I suggest affliction and poison. I would also like to know which classes can learn this spell. My gut says Cleric, Druid, Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard.

Also, I think the language could be clarified as to whether or not the target is poisoned on a successful save, as well as clarification as to how long the target is poisoned for. The duration of the condition matters a lot regarding the power of this spell.

TheRoguesCollection

third-party publisher
Nice! Small question: Any chance you could update the spell to include non-classical spell schools? I suggest affliction and poison. I would also like to know which classes can learn this spell. My gut says Cleric, Druid, Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard.

Also, I think the language could be clarified as to whether or not the target is poisoned on a successful save, as well as clarification as to how long the target is poisoned for. The duration of the condition matters a lot regarding the power of this spell.
It sure can! Thanks for the heads-up. An updated version of the document and module are being sent out now to include everything mentioned. The spell's wording seemed to be something between two previous versions that were in progress before. It's been updated now to include the proper language.

TheRoguesCollection

third-party publisher
The link provided does not lead anywhere, is there a way for me to buy this?
Unfortunately It's no longer available on its own. It was bundled together with the rest of my older content at DriveThruRPG. I'd need to do some fairly significant work to feel comfortable offering it as a standalone product again.

If you're not interested however, I wouldn't mind sending over a copy, since I know the whole bundle is more expensive than just the Plaguebringer.

Unfortunately It's no longer available on its own. It was bundled together with the rest of my older content at DriveThruRPG. I'd need to do some fairly significant work to feel comfortable offering it as a standalone product again.

If you're not interested however, I wouldn't mind sending over a copy, since I know the whole bundle is more expensive than just the Plaguebringer.
My earlier reply seemed to glitch out, sorry. I found the bundle, I’ll just get that. Thanks for the offer though!

TheRoguesCollection

third-party publisher
I like the cover - who did the illustration?
This old cover art was made with AI, It's one of the reasons I decided to take it down originally as I transitioned to making higher quality work and using free and paid stock art with my newer releases.

The version packaged into the bundle includes only the mechanical information because of this.

Keep an eye out for some of my future work! I've recently finished moving so I'll be getting back to work a pretty large project again now.

Remove ads