• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The City Arcana [3.5][Mature][Dark]

moritheil

First Post
I'll post a round summary after everybody posts actions. Also, for this combat, it's likely you'll get a fair number of attacks of opportunity. I'll assume you're going to take them unless you specify otherwise.

moritheil

First Post
As it turns out, the rats suffered heavy losses and did not stick around. A dozen rats are an EL 2 challenge, but I can't realistically imagine them fighting to the last rat against clearly superior foes.

I'll give XP incrementally because Grimm might want to use his crafting feat at some point to make scrolls.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
You betcha! :D Grimm is going to be one of those wizards who is always about a level behind the rest of the party because he keeps spending his XP on item creation. ;)

moritheil

First Post
Well, good! That perfectly fits his image as a craftsman. :)

I think we'll see party reactions to the combat and then I'll show you the results of ransacking the lair (assuming you search for the glint of metal that you saw before.)

Or, of course, finding out whatever spooked the rats might be more pressing at this time.

moritheil

First Post
I waited an extra 12 hours before posting to see if anybody else had any particular actions they wanted to perform, but it looked like that was it.

Enjoy your search results and second encounter! ;)

moritheil

First Post
Waiting on one more initiative and action statement :)

Incidentally, you guys have been really great about posting frequently and your actions are very flavorful :)

moritheil

First Post
I'm friends-listing everyone.

Still waiting on OnlytheStrong to post for Teal; if he doesn't post in another 12-18 hours I may go ahead and roll initiative for him to keep things moving. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads