• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Showing Paizo Support [merged with 'Thanks Paizo' thread]

Hussar

Legend
Just to add to Shade,

Thanks for the article on Polearms. I got so much use out of that it wasn't even funny.

You guys did great things.

Odhanan

Adventurer
Thanks everyone at Paizo for those Great Golden Years you've offered to us. Thanks for your work, dedication and enthusiasm for our hobby. Thanks for giving a chance to a lot of fans who wanted to participate in the life of the game by publishing their pieces.

You guys are great. Thanks.

Ghendar

First Post
Although I have been generally pleased with what Paizo has done with both mags, I consider the true golden age for Dragon to have been the 80's.

Having said that, a great big thanks to everything the Paizo guys have given us. :D

JoeGKushner said:
Well, with things changing for the old mags, figured that I'd show some support for Paizo.

Went up to the local hobby store and picked up 2 Shuul Pistolers, 2 Chaos Cultists, Death Shrine of the Ninja Cult, Fortress Map Pack, City Map Pack, Graveyard Map Pack, Haunted Mansion Map Pack, and Wilderness/Forest Map Pack. They did not have the village one so I'll pick up that latter.

What's everyone else picked up?
I've got the month to month suibscription to Pathfinder.

My FLGS is trying their best to get the City Map Pack for me, but their distributor is pretty useless in that respect. I mean, how can you readily provide Dungeon, Dragon, Dragon Compendium and Shackled City, but have never heard of Gamemastery?

Two minutes on the Paizo website would give them all the information they need, but that appears to be too difficult for them.

Last edited:

Thanks guys,

Getting Dungeon and Dragon each month was my favourite part of gaming (well, apart from actually gaming :) ), and all the Paizo team have been so helpful on various messageboards that you all feel like friends even though I've never met any of you.

Good luck with Pathfinder. I'm looking forward to issue 1.

JoeGKushner

First Post
amethal said:
I've got the month to month sibscription to Pathfinder.

My FLGS is trying their best to get the City Map Pack for me, but their distributor is pretty useless in that respect. I mean, how can you readily provide Dungeon, Dragon, Dragon Compendium and Shackled City, but have never heard of Gamemastery?

Two minutes on the Paizo website would give them all the information they need, but that appears to be too difficult for them.

Not to defend a distributor or anything but I've never seen the map packs carried in anything other than a hobby store.

Jupp

Explorer
i am currently thinking hard whether to sub to the month-to-month Pathfinder or not. But I am waiting on how much international shipping will cost me on that one. But at minimum I want to have the first two Pathfinders. Just because of the Goblins. They are soooo cuddlywuddly (in a GM twisted kinda way :] )

Simplicity

Explorer
I went and got the combat pad. I'm certainly in for the Pathfinder stuff, but I never subscribe to anything (I love paying full prices! Or something).

The plush goblin wouldn't do alot for me, since I already have it. It just happens to look like Stitch also.

Remove ads