• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Showing Paizo Support [merged with 'Thanks Paizo' thread]

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Philotomy Jurament said:
I'm planning on ordering pretty much everthing in their Planet Stories line.

Yes! I will also continue to use their online store (er, along with Enworld of course :uhoh:), in fact I may go and buy some single minis right now, and look foward to the material they release with Necromancer.

bastrak

First Post
I'd like to thank Paizo for two great magazines. Paizo managed to turn round the downward trend of both and it is very sad that they have been axed when they are both on the up. Arguably at their best for years and with some excellent art.

It is also sad that this probably means the end of a Age of Worms hardcover and the completion of Maure Castle, both of which were excellent.

Last edited:

morbiczer

First Post
Jupp said:
I am currently thinking hard whether to sub to the month-to-month Pathfinder or not. But I am waiting on how much international shipping will cost me on that one.

I tried a mock order on Paizo's homepage for one issue of Pathfinder, and after giving my shipping address in Hungary it calculated 5 dollars for shipping. I guess it would be the same for Switzerland.

5 dollars sounds reasonable, actually it sounds quite low.

I'll look at my first two free issues of Pathfinder first before deciding about a subscription, but I'll make sure to get a copy of the Dragon Compendium somehow, and I'll guess the Shackled City book too. I started buying Dungeon when they were halfway into that AP, and I don't have some of the earlier installments.

Odhanan

Adventurer
JoeGKushner said:
Well, with things changing for the old mags, figured that I'd show some support for Paizo.

Went up to the local hobby store and picked up 2 Shuul Pistolers, 2 Chaos Cultists, Death Shrine of the Ninja Cult, Fortress Map Pack, City Map Pack, Graveyard Map Pack, Haunted Mansion Map Pack, and Wilderness/Forest Map Pack. They did not have the village one so I'll pick up that latter.

What's everyone else picked up?

Subscription to Pathfinder + 6 more Pathfinder Player's Guides + 4 boosters of Item Cards + 2 packs of Adventuring Gear item cards. For now. I'm going to shop a lot more on Paizo's website from now on. :)

Khairn

First Post
I was not too much of an AP fan, but I did love both mags and the folks at Paizo for bringing new life into them. You guys are bestest!

Agamon

Adventurer
Paizo's been pretty darn great since the company started, and only gotten better since. Thanks guys! Looking forward to the future!

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I believe I will probably subscribe to Pathfinder. I also regularly purchase their item packs (great product by the way; I highly recommend it) and their map packs. I'm very fond of their gaming gear and have purchased many of their books and other various products.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads